To ensure a safe and enjoyable visit for everyone, we ask that you adhere to the following:
- No animals may be brought onto the premises (except assistance dogs)
- Management reserves the right to inspect bags on entry and exit, and to refuse entry or remove guests for failure to comply with any condition of entry.
- The Company takes all reasonable steps to provide you with a safe and enjoyable park. However, the Company will not be liable for any person in respect of any loss of or damage to the personal property of, or the loss of life or personal injury to, any person, whether that loss, damage or personal injury is caused by any person’s negligence (including the negligence of The Company) or otherwise.
- Management reserves the right to change terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- Adults/carers are responsible for persons under their supervision, and we recommend that you consider the decision to allow children to enter the park unaccompanied. We strongly recommend that all children under the age of 14 years be accompanied by an adult who shall be solely responsible for their care and conduct, whilst on our premises.
- Our Pool Attendants are not baby sitters. It is your responsibility to supervise your children and ensure their safety at all times. Any children under 10 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times whilst in the deep pool.
- Admission price does not include food, merchandise, souvenirs or locker hire.
- Guests who do not wish to use the waterslides or pools, but wish to enjoy the surrounds, must still pay an entry fee. This includes parents and guardians supervising or waiting for children.
- We do not offer student or pension discounts.
- No commercially prepared food can be brought into the premises. For example: McDonalds, KFC, Subway, Pizzas etc.
- Picnic lunches are welcome. Gas BBQs are available for public use.
- We are a licenced premises – no alcohol is to be brought in (alcohol can be purchased from our bar)
- For safety reasons, glassware, sharp knives and implements are not permitted
- Excessive drinkers, illegal drug users or patrons displaying anti-social behaviour will be evicted and dealt with by Police.
- Queensland Anti-smoking laws prohibit smoking in areas around pools or where food is consumed or in and around children’s play areas. No smoking is permitted within the Waterpark area. Adjacent parkland is the closest smoking area. If unsure of regulations – Please ask staff.
Not permitted on any Waterslide
- All jewellery (flat wedding rings/sleepers/studs excepted)
- All religious and cultural ornamentation
- All shorts with studs, eyelets, zippers, buttons etc.
For safety reasons, anyone with any physical limitations should not ride.
If in doubt, do not ride. Please consult staff for further information.
- All infants / young children under the age of 3 years old MUST WEAR A WATERPROOF NAPPY/tight fitting elastic pants whilst using pools/KIPS area.
- Waterproof swim nappies can be purchased from reception
KIPS Rules (Kids Interactive Play Station
- Children 10 years and under only permitted in this area.
- Constant parent supervision is required for young children at all times.
- Weight restrictions apply on some slides.