To ensure a safe and enjoyable visit for everyone, we ask that you adhere to the following rules:
- No animals may be brought onto the premises (except assistance dogs).
- Management reserves the right to inspect bags on entry and exit and to refuse entry or remove guests for failure to comply with any condition of entry.
- The Company takes all reasonable steps to provide you with a safe and enjoyable park. However, the Company will not be liable for any person in respect of any loss of or damage to the personal property of, or the loss of life or personal injury to, any person, whether that loss, damage or personal injury is caused by any person's negligence (including the negligence of The Company) or otherwise.
- Management reserves the right to change terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- Adults/carers are responsible for persons under their supervision, and we recommend that you consider the decision to allow children to enter the park unaccompanied. We strongly recommend that all children under the age of 14 years be accompanied by an adult who shall be solely responsible for their care and conduct, while on our premises.
- Our Pool Attendants are not baby sitters. It is your responsibility to supervise your children and ensure their safety at all times. Any children under 10 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times whilst in the deep pool.
- Admission price does not include food, merchandise, souvenirs or locker hire.
- Guests who do not wish to use the waterslides or pools, but wish to enjoy the surrounds, must still pay an entry fee. This includes parents and guardians supervising or waiting for children.
- We do not offer student or pension / senior discounts.
- No commercially prepared food can be brought into the premises — for example, McDonald's, KFC, Subway, Pizzas etc.
- Picnic lunches are welcome.
- We are a licenced premises – no alcohol is to be brought in (alcohol can be purchased from our bar)
- For safety reasons, glassware, sharp knives and implements are not permitted
- Excessive drinkers, illegal drug users or patrons displaying anti-social behaviour will be evicted and dealt with by Police.
- No smoking is permitted within the Sugarworld Adventure Park. Queensland law prohibits smoking in areas around pools, where food is consumed in and around children's play areas.
Not Permitted On Any Waterslide
- All jewellery (flat wedding rings/sleepers/studs excepted)
- All religious and cultural ornamentation
- All shorts with studs, eyelets, zippers, buttons etc.
**For safety reasons, anyone with any physical limitations should not ride. If in doubt, do not ride. Please get in touch or consult a team member for further information
Try Our Super Slides
Our Super Slides are the ultimate combination of fun for kids and adults. Slide into Fun at Sugarworld Adventure Park!
Splash Town for Kids
With seven slides, pools, giant water bucket, fountains, waterfalls and water jets it’s the ultimate water splash zone.